More Tips for Better Photography
If you’ve mastered the basic photography tips detailed here, you might want to take your skills to the next level. dg28 has made available a huge list of tips on advanced techniques to really make you shoot like a pro.
Here are some of my favorites:
- How to use silhouettes effectively
- How to use reflections to your advantage
- How to deliberately add shadows
- How to shoot through glass
- How to shoot a portrait from above
Even if you’re just a casual photographer hoping to get better, take a look through the list, pick a few of your favorite effects and spend some time mastering them. You’d be amazed what a few simple tweaks can do to your photos.
September 14, 2006 Thursday at 4:55 am