Top 10 Running Tips
Running is a great way to lose weight, and there’s nothing like a little competition to make your exercise a little more fun and varied. Of course, good technique is important. Running without proper technique is like trying to drive with a flat tire.
Trialathlon rules has a 10 tips to get you started on this, and here’s a summary to get started. Drop by at their site for the full details.
- Keep your head up. (Not looking at the sky up).
- Watch your arms. A huge mistake even among experienced runners is bad arm form.
- Think/talk to yourself and others. Find reasons to keep going.
- Run your own race. While you can use your watch as motivation , listening to your body is more important.
- Take care of injuries and don’t press yourself to run injured.
- Join a local running group.
- Do speed work, since it will teach you to run faster.
- Don’t run in the dark, especially if you run alone.
- Don’t run your hardest every day.
- When running land of the middle part of your foot
So get your style in order, have fun, and go running!
September 24, 2006 Sunday at 8:26 pm