I’m a fan of tea ever since my sister came back from Japan with all sorts of tea. I thought it was just something to drink. Little did I know there are a lot of benefits from drinking green tea. Amazing-Green-Tea.com posted these 15 top health benefits from research:
Here is a sample of what researchers have found so far:
- Act as antioxidants.
- Prolong life.
- Prevent and treat cancers.
- Help recovery from heart attacks and strokes.
- Keep arteries healthy.
- Reduce high blood pressure.
- Prevent and treat diabetes.
- Burn fat. Exercise Longer.
- Protect your lung from smoking.
- Protect your liver from alcohol.
- Boost immunity. Fight off flu and cold.
- Sooth stress and calm the mind.
- Prevent tooth decay and cure bad breath.
- Build bone.
- Rehydrate. Better than water.
For more information about green tea, you might want to visit Amazing-Green-Tea.com.