Download: Right-Click Window Management with RadWinMan
By default Windows only allows you to manage windows through the context menu with a meager set of options. Quite frankly you only get Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize and Close. Very limited if you ask me. Now if you’re looking for more functionality, then you might want to use a third-party window management program. And here’s RadWinMan.
RadWinMan gives you additional window management functions like automatic resizing, snapping to other window, transparency, always-on-top and loads of other functions. You can even set a program to start with Windows by right-clicking on the taskbar. here’s a list of its functions.
- Right click on title to send the window to the back.
- Double click on title to roll-up the window.
- Right click on minimize button sends the window to the tray.
- Right click on maximize button to display some resize options.
- Ctrl + Left Click on border to move the window.
- Support for ‘always on top’.
- Support for ‘transparent’.
- Reports the current position as a window is moved.
- Reports the current size as a window is resized.
- Holding Alt while moving/sizing a window will snap to other windows.
It works with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, and XP. Download RadWinMan here.
September 3, 2007 Monday at 4:58 pm