How to Conquer Frustration
Many things can frustrate you. Career. Finances. Your spouse. Your neighbor’s noisy dog who keeps barking at night. But why do you have to always be. There are solutions to problems and what you need to move on is a positive look on life. Here are some tips on how you can overcome bouts of frustration.
- Decide that you want emotional self-control. There’s nothing better than self-assurance that you’re on top of things.
- Try to think peacefully. Free your mind off conflict. Try meditation. The more your mind dwells on these conflicts, the more liable you are to get frustrated.
- If it’s people who frustrate you, try to think and understand them objectively. Accept that people have differences and that you are just plain different from one another.
- Have some quite time to yourself.
- Dip in a spice bath to soothe your worries away.
- Before you go to bed, think of the happy things about your life. Focus on the best experiences and tell yourself, tomorrow will be a better day.
- Moving forward, be optimistic. View your life objectively by making a list of the things you want to be changed in your life. Try to find solutions to them.
- Remember. Wallowing in self-pity doesn’t help you at all. You have your whole life in front of you.
May 8, 2007 Tuesday at 5:10 am