We featured how to make long island iced tea a few days back. Here’s something that you might want to concoct if you’re craving for some really thick and creamy brew. Not that it’s icky, it’s Poor Man’s Irish Cream. Try it!
What you need:
- 2 cups whiskey, preferably Irish but whatever fits the budget will do
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cream (you can also try half-and-half, or milk)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbsps Chocolate syrup
What to do:
Pour ingredients in a blender and mix on high for 30 seconds. Serve chilled.
Quick and easy.