It’s one of those days again when my Firefox auto-update prompts me to install yet another update to Firefox 2. I have been shifting from trying out a 3 Beta release to old Firefox 2 and I was surprised that Mozilla is still doing some patchwork to version 2.
- XUL popup spoofing variant (cross-tab popups)
- Java socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- Privacy issue with SSL Client Authentication
- HTTP Referrer spoofing with malformed URLs
- Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
Download Firefox 22.214.171.124 here.