For everybody’s safety and security, airlines and airports have rules and regulations about what and what not to bring when traveling by air.
You can either go to the website of the airline company with which you are traveling. Check the page or sections where it states in detail the rules and regulations regarding luggages.
Find out the following:
- Weight and size restriction on luggage (and charge for extra)
- Number, size, and weight restictions on carry-on baggages (and charge for extra)
- Restrictions on liquid items
- Restirctions on amount of currency
- Food (such as fruits, vegetables, meat)
- Animals and pets